In accordance with current regulations, the Data Controller provides users with information regarding the cookies used on its website www.vinoslaencomienda.es.
For this, below, we inform about what a cookie is, types of cookies, the cookies used on the website and the reason for their use. Likewise, we inform you about the way in which they can be configured or disabled, the retention periods of the information collected, if there are international data transfers as well as the way in which modifications can be made to this Cookies Policy.
What is a cookie and what is it for?
A “cookie” is a file that is downloaded to the user’s terminal (computer / Smartphone / Tablet) when accessing certain websites.
Cookies can be used to offer you personalized services and / or advertising, to analyze the operation of the system, recognize you when you access as a user, locate incidents and problems and solve them in the shortest possible time, as well as analyze and measure the use and activity of the site. Web.
Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer, see which pages are visited, connection time, etc. Depending on the information they contain and the way the terminal is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a domain managed by us from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that can also process the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the creator of the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: to facilitate navigation and the proper functioning of the website.
- Analysis or advertising cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze information about navigation and can offer to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the site.
Revocation and elimination of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your terminal by configuring your browser options.
If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
Cookies used by this website
The website www.vinoslaencomienda.es only uses the cookie of acceptance of the consent for cookies of the wordpress plugin and it expires at the same moment in which it is created.
Save the acceptance or not to save or not the cookies in the user’s browser
Cookies Policy update
The Data Controller may update the Cookies Policy at any time. This update will be applicable from its publication on the website, so users are advised to review it periodically. However, the inclusion of new cookies will require their prior acceptance by the user.
Updated February 21, 2021.