PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY.
Your data is very important to us, it is at the center of everything we do. Thanks to them we can offer you our services and the best possible experience. LA ENCOMIENDA, CB will only use your data in a transparent, safe and responsible way.
Below we explain clearly how and why we collect, store and manage your personal data.
Who is the Data Controller for your data?
LA ENCOMIENDA CB
C/ Bernardo de Balbuena, número 131-A. 13.300. Valdepeñas. CIUDAD REAL.
Phone: + 34 660 421 553
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
For what purpose do we use your data?
LA ENCOMIENDA, CB. We treat the information you provide us for the following purposes:
- Maintain, comply with and control the commercial relationship with customers, contact persons and users. LEGITIMATION. Compliance with the obligations of the data controller.
- Maintain, comply with and control the pre-contractual, commercial and contractual relationship with customers, contact persons and users. LEGITIMATION. Fulfillment of a contract.
- They will be processed by the person responsible for processing LA ENCOMIENDA CB under the trade name Vinos La Encomienda for the purpose of selling signature wines. LEGITIMATION. Compliance with an obligation of the data controller.
- Advertising and commercial purposes as long as you duly authorize us to do so. LEGITIMATION. Consent of the interested party.
- Compliance with the obligations of the data controller. LEGITIMATION. Compliance with the obligations of the data controller.
The processing of personal data of users will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council and Organic Law 3/2018 on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship. At the end of it, the Data Controller will keep her personal data during the legal prescription periods.
What data is processed?
The data to be processed by the person responsible for treatment in the framework of the relationship with the interested party and conditioned to the consented purposes are identification and contact data: name, surname, telephone number and email address.
Who is responsible for the veracity of the data?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included in the contact form for any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form on the website www.vinoslaencomienda.es
Presence in social networks
Through our website you can access social networks, open access to all users. These are websites where the user can register and follow us for free. In these social networks, users will be able to learn about our activities, opinions, access photos and video. Users should know that these places have their own privacy policies that it is convenient to consult.
LA ENCOMIENDA CB is not responsible for the personal data that is processed by the use of this social network.
Confidentiality and secrecy
The data controller undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to your personal data and the duty to treat them with confidentiality.
Where does the data we process come from?
The data processed by the data controller comes from the interested party. In the event that the data is provided by a third party, LA ENCOMIENDA CB will inform the same of this point based on the provisions of article 14 of the European Data Protection Regulation.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Ask us for access to the data we have about you.
- Ask us to rectify the data we already have.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat it as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it.
- If you have provided us with your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- When our legitimacy for the processing of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in order to be able to transmit it to another entity directly, whenever technically possible.
If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation to treatment or portability by writing to the person responsible for treatment LA ENCOMIENDA CB, CIF: E13554944 Calle Bernardo de Balbuena, 131-A, postal code 13.300, Valdepeñas , Ciudad Real province or by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy that proves your identity. You can request the revocation of the consent granted through the same means as for the exercise of rights and if you understand that your rights are not duly taken care of, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency as the control authority.
Likewise, you can contact us for any question related to data privacy through the following email address:
Updated on February 21, 2021.